Sunday 31 January 2016

What's the story?

As a 25 year old female Marketing student in her Masters it is kind of mandatory to start blogging.. Or not? Well, dear reader, feel free to skip what bores you.
This is my first blog's first post and therefore I feel like I have to explain what I am doing here. 
Well, my friend Leanne just told me: write something worth doing or do something worth writing. Personally I love doing things and decided to write about them (shocking title: Johanna loves...)
What those things are will be the content of my upcoming posts. I love what I do, do what I love and when I don't I'll plan my next adventure. 
There is a reason behind this blog. I see it as a part of something I would love to do in my near future. Details will be published as soon as I have the courage!

Time to hit the bed. Peace out and write tomorrow.

Johanna
#keeploving

No comments:

Post a Comment