Friday 7 October 2016

Johanna loves... being on Tour.

Hi Guys,

As many of you might already know, I decided to postpone job hunting for a bit and packed my bag for a 10 week tour through Asia, Australia and New Zealand. I am so excited! My plan is to blog about each country I am going to visit. 
This is going to be my route...

 

I start off visiting a friend in Singapore for three days. Then I will fly on to Bali for two weeks. Here I will be accompanied by three other girls and I cannot say how much I am looking forward to surfing, diving and tasting some balinese coffee. 
After Bali I move on to Sydney, to visit a friend I lived with in Dublin for my undergrad studies. I haven't seen this lady in 1.5 years and it is totally time to catch up! After Sydney I catch a bus to Melbourne. After a little road trip I finally make it to New Zealand, something I have been dreaming about since I watched The Lord of the Rings! 
From there I change back to warm weather, off to Thailand. In Krabi Id like to either surf or do Yoga, and after a couple of days in Bangkok I head out to my final two weeks in Vietnam.

If anyone has any tips or recommendations, let me know!

Love,
Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment