Monday 1 February 2016

Keep calm and knit

Time to let out the inner nerd: ever since my mom got me my first set of needles two years ago, I love knitting. As soon as it gets cold outside I spend all my money on wool and start a new project. The last five months knitting developed from a hobby to an obsession. 
I've spent September to December in Edinburgh, completing my first semester of my masters. A sh**t load of rainy days made me not leave the house but spend the day with Netflix & knit. So exciting... But hey, I developed some decent skills, all my friends received beanies and scarfs and now that I am on my way of being back in shape I'd say it was worth it! Luckily I can't stay inside when it's sunny so I can control my addiction since I moved to Nice. 
Still, I knit whenever I'm locked inside (right now that would be in a train). Finishing a project is extremely satisfying and a healthier addiction than smoking. I'll provide some pictures of my latest projects, suggestions welcome!

Knit on and talk soon,
Johanna

#keeploving









No comments:

Post a Comment